Either by choice or medical necessity, c-sections happen. Here are some resources so you can be more informed about this procedure. Click any of the links below to read more.
All About C-Sections (articles and videos)
C-Section Rates By Hospital (sections performed at hospitals across the US)
Top Ten Signs Your Doctor Is Planning To Perform An Unnecessary Cesarean Section On You (written by an OB-GYN)
10 Best Ways to Avoid a Cesarean Section (from healthnews.com)
A Family-Centered Cesarean: Taking Back Control of My Son’s Birth (great article on a c-section experience)
A Family-Centered Cesarean Birth Plan (writing a c-section birth plan, from the BWF blog)
Doulas are for Women who Have Planned Cesareans (doulas and c-sections)
This page has the following sub pages.
- Natural Ways to Help C-Section Recovery
- Is your provider VBAC friendly or just VBAC tolerant?
- C-Section Rates in CALIFORNIA HOSPITALS
- 6 Things I Wish I’d Known About Having a C-Section
- Mothers facing C-sections look to vaginal ‘seeding’ to boost their babies’ health
- Doulas and Cesarean Births
- A state-by-state analysis and a new C-section predictor for pregnant women
- What Hospitals Do Not Want You To Know About C-Sections
- Six Steps for Planning Your VBAC
- 8 Natural Remedies for C-Section Recovery